The "Keys to the Engine"
BioChrome is a 100% chelated chromium. This product contains no extra ingredients and has no fillers. Horses that struggle with IR, metabolic challenge and Cushing's Disease have found that supplementation with chromium improved glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity. Results showed horses over time gradually lost stubborn fat pads and fat pockets and maintained muscle condition. Studies have shown performance horses also see advantages with supplementation of chromium having decreased lactate levels during exercise, therefore reducing muscle fatigue when intense work is asked of the horse.
Common Feeding Rate and Cost to Feed:
Average Feeding Rate = 20 grams per day
Cost to Feed = $37.75 per kilogram as fed with average daily intake price of $0.76 per day
Wondering which feed product would work best for your horse?
Click here to view ARK Feed Product Selection.
- Improves glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity
- Overtime and consistent feeding of chromium fat pockets and fat pads start to decline
- Lean muscle mass and overall fitness improves
- Performance horses have seen decreased lactate levels during intense exercise with less muscle fatigue
- Improved muscle recovery in performance horses